Habbatusauda

Habbatusauda
Habbatusauda

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Re: FYI- Apps Development Proposal

Hi,

 

I just wanted to make sure you got this email (copied below) from earlier. Please let us know in case you have any such requirement, so that we can discuss rates.

 

I am waiting for hearing from you

 

Regards
Prince

From: Prince [mailto: prince.m@bestsoftwaredevelopmentcompany.com]

Sent: Tuesday, 02 July 2019 10:15AM

To: ‘atmawinata.herbal@blogger.com’

Subject: Apps Development Proposal

 

Hi,

 

Hope this email finds you well!

 

I am Prince and I am working as a Consultant with an established IT services company. I would like to learn more about your business and any way we could be of help you in solving any problems you might be having.

 

We are providers of Website & Mobile Application Development services and we have a long history in developing robust Mobile Applications for B2B and B2C sectors.

 

Could we schedule a Phone/Skype call in coming days to discuss any potential opportunities of working together based on mutual understanding?

 

Thanks for taking out time to read my mail – I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

 

Thanks,

Prince

Strategic Alliance Manager

 

 

To avoid the further e-mails from same id, just write in subject ‘Unsubscribe’ and send e-mail.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment