Habbatusauda

Habbatusauda
Habbatusauda

Friday, July 19, 2019

Proposal- Apps Development

Hi,

 

Hope this email finds you well!

 

I am Edna and I am working as a Consultant with an established IT services company. I would like to learn more about your business and any way we could be of help you in solving any problems you might be having.

 

We are providers of Mobile Application Development services and we have a long history in developing robust Mobile Applications for B2B and B2C sectors.

 

Could we schedule a Phone/Skype call in coming days to discuss any potential opportunities of working together based on mutual understanding?

 

Thanks for taking out time to read my mail – I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

 

Thanks,

Edna

Business Consultant- India

No comments:

Post a Comment